In an AI game you play against a computer opponent. AI games have some restrictions that normal games don't. AI games are always played in Friendly play game mode, so their outcome doesn't effect player's score. Other restrictions depend on the AI game type.
- normal AI game - you are playing against normal AI, which uses starter deck by default and applies general strategy. You can also give the AI one of your own decks to play with by either random or manual selection.
- AI challenge - you are playing against custom AI, which uses only one special deck. AI challenges are always played in Long game mode. AI challenges are more difficult because:
- AI uses specialized strategy which is optimized for its deck
- AI starts with an advantage (resources and facilities)
- you can't play rare cards, although you can still draw them