Eh, lets see.
1. I mostly just wanted a return of the picture(s) on the front page, and possibly the "texture" that is now there on the button bar for the rest of the site.
2. I have severely slow loading times, and the names for each picture aren't very descriptive (my guesses were way off for Rider and Still Water). So the previewer is quite an aid. On tabs, I still wonder why it isn't possible to right-click on a button and open a tab from it. Of course it is almost as easy to open a new tab and go to the main page (except when wanting to see the thread while you post), but I wonder why it is so.
3. Zero may be a natural number, but if there are zero pages in a thread, it doesn't exist. In conversation, one would say the "first (1st) post" or the "first page" of a book. I have yet to hear anyone say "zeroeth (0th) post" or "zeroeth page". I guess it doesn't really matter, but it confused me for a moment (wait, there's a zeroeth page? *clicks, nothing* Oh, that must be this one).
a. Not in the forum, in the games section. Although italics does the trick, I would still prefer edges.
-4. Sorry to say I don't want to open a photobucket tab again, as that in conjunction with this crashes Firefox and deletes anything (ctr-C)opied, but I hope my description was alright. I use a dash in place of a space to show what I do here, I would use dashes here, but people say they find it annoying (and with number bullets it looks like a negative number).
5. Not really, one only needs two seconds first time to read what the bar says. But the update was done for looks, and it is somewhat non-intuitive to place three groups of things in one box. If you do place dividers, I recommend leaving the existing box as is (same color) but adding different color lines on the inside. This would intuitively denote that all those cards are in one deck but are of different rarities (be even more interesting if each bar was two colors, one for each rarity it boarders).
8. The box that displays the message you send with a challenge right after you send it is white; the text is also white. Again, it doesn't really matter, but it's odd to look at it and go "it didn't save my message?", then have to highlight to prove otherwise.