First the bugs, then the feature requests, and I'll try to order by highest severity first for the former and most impact first for the latter.
1. Sent message to self to test markup code, but when attempted to delete the message, it remained in inbox, but attempting to view it again resulted in "Message was already deleted" in red, even though it's still there.
2. For some reason, sawarineko, after getting her first tie in a game with me, ended up listed on the Player pages as having exactly one more tie than I have ever gotten (55 for me, and 56 for her); I suspect now that some other relatively-new players I've played with hit the same bug, as there are a few of those with tie numbers about the same.
3. At least my and DPsycho's joined year is listed as -0001 instead of when we actually did; I think I first noticed this a year or two ago but it slipped my mind the first time and then I got used to it.
4. The opponent rating part of XP doesn't work. I turned on battle reports for a single game out of curiosity, and then compared what came out to the rules listed in Help section
; since at the time sq was Level 106, and I was Level 70, that would mean the multiplier would be 460% capped down to 200% (in other words +100% bonus), and instead there wasn't one. Later I tested other players both high Level and Level 1, and found no bonuses or penalties ever. I also tested to see if it worked if you're within 10 levels of the opponent, but it doesn't. Finally I meticulously checked experience counts listed for the green bar mouse-over, in case it was just an issue Battle Reports, but the absence of bonus or penalty is correct.
If this was disabled intentionally, then the Help should be updated to include that.
5. Army of Darkness card text and card code conflict: text implies that if it is the only rare Undead card in your hand, it will do half your recruits in damage; instead it does your full recruits in damage, due to how the division is both integer based and calculated separately from the multiplication.
6. The Restoration keyword doesn't look at the previous Round to determine whether it restores facilities; it instead looks at the current facilities at the time its checked, so for Storm Temple or White Shrine you can easily lose out on the keyword effect due to no longer having any facilities below 4.
7. Mercenaries card text/code conflict: it says "#Facilities that were lowered to 1" but it appears enemy facilities lowered to 1 do not apply to the effect, so it should say "Your #Facilities that were lowered to 1" or enemy facilities should be included.
8. Ghost Rider text/code conflict: "If Enemy wall > 20" should be "If Enemy wall ≥ 20" or code corrected.
9. Any idea why the AI basically gave up this game? https://arcomage.net/?location=Replays_details&CurrentReplay=469933&PlayerView=1&Turn=1 I watched it since I noticed the newbie online, and the AI discarded a lot of cards in a row... including Pegasus.
Not quite a bug but a weirdness; why do the foil/webkit animations have different durations for different resource types? I don't see any different visual result.