Moved Saff's post here - again please see if there is a related topic, before creating new thread.
The message subsection is to be redesigned - these changes I have prepared:
- all filters will be usable at the same time, they will no longer be working exclusively
- new filter will be added - it will hide/show battle reports and challenge reports
- paging - instead of a potentially very long message list, the list will be segmented into pages, each having some maximum number of items (40 for example). You will have the option to select a specific page from the list or "previous page" and "next page" button.
- players list will have similiar paging system added
- new settings:
- show/hide battle reports
- show/hide challenge reports
- default option in the players filter
I have most of the changes done, but theultramage is redesigning the presentation layer. This means all changes that are related to user interface must wait, until it's done.
Please be patient.
I'm still thinking, if it is a good idea to add reject text. When you recieve a challenge you can write some text attached to it. So, when someone rejects your challenge he would have the option to write you some text too (maybe describe the reasons, why he rejected). What do you think?